Wolf Manufacturing Co.
Number in Service:
Disassembly, assembly & testing of hydraulic components of ALL shapes, sizes and Configurations
- 36 inch diameter
- 36 feet long
- Equipped with 55,000 lb. torque wrench for removing large nuts from the end of hydraulic cylinders
- Accurately torque large nuts during hydraulic cylinder reassembly
Typical Operator Experience:
20 plus years
- Servicing all types of hydraulic cylinders including: suspension, mast, lift, jack, tilt, hoist, beam, arm, bucket, extend, level, feed and more
- Services all brands of hydraulic cylinders including: Caterpillar, Komatsu, Ingersol Rand, Hitachie, Kebelco and others.
- Servicing all industrial cylinder applications in including: hydraulic, air and glycol
- Testing remanufactured cylinder to insur that they meet all OEM specifications before they are returned to the field for customer installation